Mindful Eating Workshop with Marta Regina, Mindfulness Trainer
Join us in this experiential workshop where you will be introduced to the benefits and practices of eating mindfully and eating well. You will learn how this way of eating will help you change your relationship with food and reduce your feelings of guilt and anxiety around food. Food sampling and guided mindful eating practices included.
Date/Time: Wednesday May 10th, 2017, 7:00-8:30 p.m. or Friday May 12, 2017, 10:00-11:30 a.m. Cost: $10.00
Following the workshop, you will have the opportunity to pre-register for a 4-week Mindful Eating Program beginning May 17, 2017, aimed at depending your practice. For more info see below.
Mindful Eating Workshop
4 Week Mindful Eating Program with Marta Regina, Mindfulness Trainer
Through the program, you will
- Learn strategies for daily mindfulness and mindful eating practices
- Learn to slow down, eat less, and enjoy the taste food
- Learn healthy eating tips and strategies and how to incorporate them
- Learn to identify feelings of hunger and fullness and learn which foods keep you fuller longer and which feed our cravings.
- Change your relationship with food and reduce anxious thoughts and feelings of guilt around food
- Each session will include mindfulness and mindful eating exercises, strategies for eating well, food samples and recipes
Date/Time: Wednesdays beginning May 17th -June 7, 2017, 7:00-9:00 p.m. Cost: $165.00/4 week program before May 12, 2017 or $185.00 after May12th
Mindful Eating 4 week Program